PRICES & DATES 2023
Please note that AFX has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information provided on this page. However prices and dates may vary due to changes in programs or travel costs and remain subject to COVID-19 regulations.
In the event that COVID-19 prevents or impacts your program, AFX will offer partial refunds. For more information on this policy, please read our detailed terms & conditions.
PRICE LIST AND INCLUSIONS (6-WEEK PROGRAM)
Disclaimer: Groups will depart Melbourne on 8th December 2023 and return on 21st January 2024. Since our airline published prices 11 months in advance, flight details will become available around the 21st February 2023.
- School Fees in France
- Visit of Paris
- Guaranteed to be enrolled in a private school
- Match with a French correspondent of a similar age
- Guarantee to be enrolled in the same school as the French correspondent
- Guaranteed to be the only international student in the host family
- AFX chaperone on the return group flight to Paris available
- All adults living in the French host family must provide a police check – or equivalent – to AFX
- Private Bedroom in the host family
- AFX greeting at Paris CDG Airport and assistance with transfers
- Individual interview with the candidates and parents
- 24/7 emergency support in France and in Australia
- Pre-departure information session
- Preparing for Success Online Course
- Travel insurance
- Internal Travel/Transfers (if applicable)
- Visa fees (if applicable)
- Return air-ticket to Paris
Private Boarding School
BEFORE YOU GO
PROGRAM LENGTHS AND PRICES
- 4 Weeks
- 6 Weeks
- 8 Weeks
- 10 Weeks
- 12 Weeks
- 4 Months
- 5 Months
- 6 Months
Private Boarding School
GETTING TO FRANCE
Students can either travel independently or as part of a group. Those traveling as part of a group are escorted by an AFX Student Exchange staff member or representative from Melbourne. Upon arrival in Paris, students are greeted at the airport by a member of our
French team and any host families located close to Paris.
We will organise chaperones, on our group travel dates and flights, from other departure cities than Melbourne only if we reach sufficient numbers.
If needed, you can also choose to travel to France with the group and return on a different date. If you’d like to travel in Europe or visit family at the end of your program, then individual travel is a great option for you.